cure-real
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 4 Blood Moons starting in 2014

Re: The 4 Blood Moons starting in 2014

Hi elders,
    What is the comet called that will be closer than ISON? And how close?
    It does seem like a busy year. Doesn't it?

I wonder if this event is at the nasa.gov? "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." That would be about year 0.

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Um, casting even a single star into the earth would obliterate the earth in a nanosecond.

So maybe that's not to be taken literally.

Quote Originally Posted by theeldersofgod View Post
    John Hagee? That's enough for me. Thanks, but no thanks.
    Last edited by Matt25 Brother; May 31st 2013 at 04:34 AM.

rabbi,
    Well we obviously survived it, knife, since he's standing in front of the baby Jesus. Maybe they were shooting "stars", -- like asteroids or a meteor shower.
    Everybody around here's such a wise guy.

Matt25,
    Here's a video straight from the horse's mouth, figuratively speaking.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi78P...FE9D44E115FEDA

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    Hi elders,
    What is the comet called that will be closer than ISON? And how close?
    It does seem like a busy year. Doesn't it?

I wonder if this event is at the nasa.gov? "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." That would be about year 0.
    I had it wrote down but for the life of me I can't find it...

Oh I forgot about Comet C/2013 A1 that has a high chance of hitting Mars next yr...which if it hits will do "catastrophe damage" per NASA.

Matt25,
    Here's a video straight from the horse's mouth, figuratively speaking.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi78P...FE9D44E115FEDA
    I think the directions are mixed up. Wrong end?

So tell us about them, Adam, the voyages I mean. I'd like to get to the bottom of this.
    btw, I never claimed to be a rocket scientist, just to clarify. I'm a music major.
    No need to get personal. Sheesh.
    Sure, but you said 'these are rocket scientists?' regarding them, as if the most likely explanation was that they forgot the nursery rhyme.

Anyhow, Columbus accurately predicted a lunar elcipse to natives of Jamaica (I think it was Jamaica) in 1504, on his last voyage.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    -R.A. Heinlein

Adam,
    That would make sense that Columbus could look at the stars and know where everything should be since that is how he had to navigate back then. The way the four blood moon event is being told is that there were four blood moons in 1492 1948 and 1967, and before 1492 there was about a four hundred year stretch with nothing. From the millenium chart it looked like there was a pattern with a few tetrads then 3 millenium when there was nothing, etc.

Matt25!!,
    "whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire!" Matthew 5 22
    I think you have already made up your mind without even investigating it.
    Are you dismissing it because of your beliefs about the end times? If so, how does it conflict?

I think you have already made up your mind without even investigating it.
    You're half right. I have made up my mind. But not without investigating it. There have been "blood moons" for millenia. There was a "blood moon" ten years ago, and there have been at least two more since then. The Jewish Talmud says; “When the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel. If its face is as red as blood, (it is a sign that) the sword is coming to the world.” Therefore a lunar eclipse is, according to Jewish tradition, a bad omen for the Jewish people and Israel. A "blood moon" has long foretold that the sword is coming -- in other words, judgment.

But a blood moon is inevitable these days, regardless of where in the world an eclipse occurs. Any lunar eclipse produces a "blood moon" now, because the light that filters around the edge of the Earth takes on a reddish tone. It is actually a Doppler-effect "red shift" as the light is bent and is slowed down due to its passage through the gravity well of the planet, and by the prism effect of the light passing through Earth's atmosphere. It is further exaggerated by the pollution in the air.

The bottom line is, we know judgment is coming. It has been coming since the day Christ ascended into heaven. We don't need to manufacture or exaggerate "signs and wonders" to know the world is coming under judgment soon. Instead of looking for "signs and wonders," look for opportunities to witness to the lost. That is the commandment Christ gave to us.

matt,
    "Watch therefore."
    Rev. 3:3
    Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Matthew 16:3 O [ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not [discern] the signs of the times?

PS These are not just blood moons, they are a tetrad of blood moons.
    Passover and Sukkot 2014
    Passover and Sukkot 2015
    with a solar eclipse sandwiched between on Nissan 1.

all Jewish holidays.

"So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!"
    Luke 21:28

"Instead of looking for "signs and wonders," look for opportunities to witness to the lost. That is the commandment Christ gave to us."

You are told to do both...the Bible tells you to do both....can't have one without the other.

question do you think that prophets called by YHWH go ah a blood red moon or ah an earthquake an honest question----little children it is the last hour as you know The Anti Christ is coming ---how? do you believe that YHWH speaks? to who? who does YHWH not speak to? can servants not realize when YHWH speaks to them? if you heard a voice and the voice said Trust Me I Am God then you began to see visions what would you do? would you run to the dead church? another question the captain of a jet blue flight who in March of 2012 was told to SHOUT on an airplane "9/11, afgan, they are going to take us down, Pray" what do you think of that? what about the flight attendant that in the very same month it was reported that she spoke in a "demonic sounding voice" ---"I am not responsible" ----what occurred on 9/11/12? did the O Media tell the world 2 prophets of YHWH were mentally ill---yes-----blood red moon come no talk no sign no take strangers to the mountain --------the servant that went around saying the "rapture" was going to take place on such a such a date then that date came and went and servants mocked and said oh we are still here---where else would we be? what occurred in March of 2011---so as far as signs and seasons is that of matter over two pretend years since end age? now if YHWH is directing servants to study the cosmos then that is what they do keep in mind that YHWH directs servants to jobs and past lives.yes.j

Keep in mind when using the term anti Christ the Bible never uses that term to talk about one person,but always used it to talk about anyone that was against Christ.

So the anti Christ has always been here and the anti Christ army has grown bigger and bigger since Yeshua left earth.

Thread Information