cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the 3rd Temple currently being rebuilt in Jerusalem?

Is the 3rd Temple currently being rebuilt in Jerusalem?

I saw a documentary called The Daniel Project. It said the Jerusalem Temple is currently being rebuilt in the Temple Mount area where animal sacrifices will be re-instituted. I know that was the plan but didn't realize it's happening now.

Re: Is the 3rd Temple currently being rebuilt in Jerusalem?

No, there is not a temple being built. It would be all over the news if it was.

Blog Entries

Nope. Its already been 'rebuilt'. Its already seen total, complete destruction. Just as God told Abraham when he was very near to sacrificing his own son on the altar, here:

Genesis 22:8
    And Abraham said, "My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering": so they went both of them together.

And truly, the ULTIMATE sacrifice was there, nailed to a cross...the ultimate sacrificial lamb and the only blood that would ever again be acceptible...
    the one thing that stopped the sacrificing of animals and brought destruction to THE TEMPLE...

Why would God ever allow yet another temple to be built or another drop of animal blood to be offered as a sacrifice to him?
    It won't happen.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

I'd just like to point out a couple or three things.
    1. Animal sacrifice was not the ONLY purpose of the Temple. There were other things that took place there as well, such as praise and worship, singing, prayer, etc.
    2. All the sacrifices prior to Christ pointed forward to and were pictures/shadows of the sacrifice of Christ, and were in effect practice and rehearsals for the actual coming of the True Lamb.
    3. Any subsequent sacrifices done in a possibly rebuilt 3rd Temple will be done for one of two reasons, either a]in ignorance of the true sacrifice or outright refusal to accept the true sacrifice, or b]for the same reason the previous ones were done, that is to point back to and in remembrance of the sacrifice of Christ, much the same as communion is now done 'in remembrance' of Him, and Christmas is now done (erroneously IMO) in remembrance of Him, and Easter is now done (erroneously IMO) in remembrance of Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahtar View Post
    I'd just like to point out a couple or three things.
    1. Animal sacrifice was not the ONLY purpose of the Temple. There were other things that took place there as well, such as praise and worship, singing, prayer, etc.
    2. All the sacrifices prior to Christ pointed forward to and were pictures/shadows of the sacrifice of Christ, and were in effect practice and rehearsals for the actual coming of the True Lamb.
    3. Any subsequent sacrifices done in a possibly rebuilt 3rd Temple will be done for one of two reasons, either a]in ignorance of the true sacrifice or outright refusal to accept the true sacrifice, or b]for the same reason the previous ones were done, that is to point back to and in remembrance of the sacrifice of Christ, much the same as communion is now done 'in remembrance' of Him, and Christmas is now done (erroneously IMO) in remembrance of Him, and Easter is now done (erroneously IMO) in remembrance of Him.
    I agree. The sacrifice of Christ is only good for those who accept His sacrifice in faith. Since the majority of Jews (as a nation) do not accept Jesus as the sacrificial lamb if they rebuild the temple they would have no problem starting up the animal sacrifices again according to the law.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

And through the storm yet I will praise you
    Despite it all yet I will sing
    Through good or bad yet I will worship
    You remain the same, King of Kings

You are the voice of hope; the anchor of my soul
    Where there seems to be no way, you make it possible
    You are the Prince of Peace amidst adversity
    My lips will shout for joy to you the Most High.
    "The voice of Hope" Lara Martin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    I agree. The sacrifice of Christ is only good for those who accept His sacrifice in faith. Since the majority of Jews (as a nation) do not accept Jesus as the sacrificial lamb if they rebuild the temple they would have no problem starting up the animal sacrifices again according to the law.
    it won't happen. When Christ Jesus declared, "IT IS FINISHED", he really meant it. He finished it...................

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    it won't happen. When Christ Jesus declared, "IT IS FINISHED", he really meant it. He finished it...................
    You're right He did say that but most Jews who will be the ones who will build the temple dont think it was finished when He said that. He also said that He is the Way the truth and the life and no one comes to the father except through Him but that doesn't stop millions from trying to get there without Him. There are a lot of people in this world who really don't care what Jesus said (unfortunately).
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

And through the storm yet I will praise you
    Despite it all yet I will sing
    Through good or bad yet I will worship
    You remain the same, King of Kings

You are the voice of hope; the anchor of my soul
    Where there seems to be no way, you make it possible
    You are the Prince of Peace amidst adversity
    My lips will shout for joy to you the Most High.
    "The voice of Hope" Lara Martin

The Temple Mount today:

And an example of some of the challenges presented Here

Pictured is the Islamic Dome of the Rock

Let this serve as my last post.

It can't be rebuilt in any case as no one know the proper spot.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    God knows, but He ain't sayin'...

So, all the work the Temple Institute is doing is just a publicity stunt?

"THE SCHOLARS OF THE TEMPLE INSTITUTE have dedicated their lives to raising public awareness of the importance of the Holy Temple in the life of all mankind, both Israel and the nations of the world. The Institute seeks to disseminate this knowledge, rekindle the desire and yearning for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, and help to prepare as much as possible for the actual rebuilding. At this site you can view educational articles and essays about the Holy Temple, as well as an archive of newsletters and news items. You can also subscribe to the Temple Institute's free email newsletters. Also available are many online video teachings."

http://www.templeinstitute.org/main.htm
    PROV 21:3 To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to Jehovah than sacrifice.-American Standard Version 1901

MT 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

As opposed to the bad man that does nothing?

AMOS 6:3 Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;

GAL 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post

"THE SCHOLARS OF THE TEMPLE INSTITUTE have dedicated their lives to raising public awareness of the importance of the Holy Temple in the life of all mankind, both Israel and the nations of the world. The Institute seeks to disseminate this knowledge, rekindle the desire and yearning for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, and help to prepare as much as possible for the actual rebuilding. At this site you can view educational articles and essays about the Holy Temple, as well as an archive of newsletters and news items. You can also subscribe to the Temple Institute's free email newsletters. Also available are many online video teachings."

http://www.templeinstitute.org/main.htm
    Why would we, as Christians, long for that kind of information? I don't need online video teachings about reinstating temple sacrifices. Not when I KNOW the ultimate sacrifice has already been paid and the blood for all mankind has been shed, once and for all.

Good luck taking any kind of animal all the way to Jerusalem to be sacrificed! Good luck finding a room in a hotel or an inn with your animal on a leash! I know of one other time there was no room for someone in the inn....and they ended up spending the night in a stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybob View Post
    God knows, but He ain't sayin'...
    There's actually one person alive who knows the proper spot.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Yes.

15 characters

Yes.

15 characters
    From a respectable news medium....

"February 20th 2012 PM Netanyahu sent a notice to the Arab leaders that he will take control of half the Temple Mount later this year for the purpose of building the Third Temple. The bold step forward in the redemption process of prophetic events caused a reaction of rioting by the Palestinians reported by Arutz Sheva the Israeli news agency. It seems that the building of the Third Temple will take place next to the Dome of the Rock – a location that the Temple Institute would probably be in favor of but highly unlikely that Gershon Salmon of the Temple Mount Faithful would agree with."

Is this a lie?

Thread Information