cure-real

Thread: The FOUR BEASTS that surround the Throne of GOD

Blog Entries

The FOUR BEASTS that surround the Throne of GOD

Do the four beasts that surround the throne of God represent a performing function or service upon the earth for Israel and/or Jerusalem?

Blog Entries

Re: The FOUR BEASTS that surround the Throne of GOD

Quote Originally Posted by seeker_truth View Post
    Do the four beasts that surround the throne of God represent a performing function or service upon the earth for Israel and/or Jerusalem?
    You know I love your threads............ The four beast are four kings in the eternal kingdom each reigning over 1/4 of the land outside of the city. We can conclude this as we see the opposing four beasts / kings reiging as such. Note also it is the four beasts of God presenting the four beast's of Satan's kingdom.

Re 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    Re 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    Re 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
    Re 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    Re 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    Re 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Da 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

The four demonic beasts of course rise out from the earth whereas the four beasts of God are in heaven.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    You know I love your threads............ The four beast are four kings in the eternal kingdom each reigning over 1/4 of the land outside of the city. We can conclude this as we see the opposing four beasts / kings reiging as such. Note also it is the four beasts of God presenting the four beast's of Satan's kingdom.

Re 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    Re 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    Re 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
    Re 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    Re 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    Re 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Da 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

The four demonic beasts of course rise out from the earth whereas the four beasts of God are in heaven.

Who do you believe these 4 beasts, who you say are four kings that surround the throne of God, to be?

Blog Entries

Who do you believe these 4 beasts, who you say are four kings that surround the throne of God, to be?
    Well God will be the king of kings and we know he has a government with those in authority in the land and the city. In the land I see 12 kings as the 12 sons of Jacob ruling over each tribe 1/12 of the land each. Then the land divided into four parts three tribes in each portion. So staying with the land pertaining to Israel then the four kings would be Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and David. David having authority over all in the land.

Ge 50:24 And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

Ex 2:24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

Eze 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
    Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
    Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Well God will be the king of kings and we know he has a government with those in authority in the land and the city. In the land I see 12 kings as the 12 sons of Jacob ruling over each tribe 1/12 of the land each. Then the land divided into four parts three tribes in each portion. So staying with the land pertaining to Israel then the four kings would be Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and David. David having authority over all in the land.

Ge 50:24 And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

Ex 2:24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

Eze 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
    Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
    Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

When do you believe these 4 heavenly creatures were created?

Blog Entries

[QUOTE]

When do you believe these 4 heavenly creatures were created?
    From the foundation of the world.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
    Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
    Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
    Ge 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    Ge 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
    Ge 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Re 17:8 and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,

Are there two sets of 4 beasts in heaven? When the Lamb opens the seals, it seems to start tossing them into Babylon's land. The one set is between eyes - Daniel 8 showed that the great horn between eyes was the first king. The third seal shows that all four beasts are in the same place -that John goes to so he can watch the events as to the riders. This makes it seem as if the fourth seal rider - shows up during the time of the third seal; but not yet as a king of Iraq.

In Rev. 4, the four beasts are stated as in two places.

"in the midst of the throne"
    "round about the throne"

four beasts "full of eyes before and behind"

It seems to me that they represent the four insigns from the tribes of Israel and how their camps where located around the tabernacle. Ezekiel 1 would see the same but descibe the four living creatures a little different.

It is better to translate as living creatures. It is a differnt word from beasts. They are of course the cherubim who protect the holiness of God's throne as they do in Ezekiel 1, as their descriptions reveal. They were also represented on the mercy seat. They are heavenly creatures.

Revelation 4:6-8

6 Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. 8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:

“ Holy, holy, holy,
    Lord God Almighty,
    Who was and is and is to come!”

Aren't they seraphim? Doesn't the seraphim have six wings and four faces?
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Thread Information