cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mud People

The Mud People

I got this dream/vision about 10 or so years ago now. It came to me in 2 parts. Actually, one part came while I slept...there was no sound (no audio) and the 2nd part came in the day... (just the sound). I'm putting them together to relate this.

I saw this huge plain with a ring of mountains just visible in the distance. It is quite dark. I notice that there is a very big angel blowing a trumpet. He is about 10 stories high. There is another angel who is also very big and he is holding a large sword. Behind them is a raised plateau of earth, like a miniature flat mountain. A mound I will call it. In front of this mound, and the angels, are rows and rows of bumps on the ground. They are arranged like ranks in the military fashion. Again it is quite dark, so the details are sketchy.

Then, it appears like dawn is breaking in the distance. But this dawn is getting brighter and brighter. Much brighter than daylight. I see a host among clouds hovering in our direction. I am awed that the light is getting even brighter. I am on my face now, as I can no longer stand up. Now I see the throne of God with God sitting in it. He is surrounded by many people, all hovering and a long queu of angels trailing in the distance. There is a smaller throne on His right side. The whole group hovers (and lands?) on the the mound. Now I begin to notice that what I thought were bumps in the earth are actually people that are hunched over in worship. They are the same colour as the earth around them as they have covered themselves in it to hide their nakedness and shame. There is a smaller angel at my side who tells me that when these people hear the trumpet they must bow to the ground or be slain by the angel holding the sword. These people are never allowed to look directly at God on pain of death. They are the cast-aways on whom is everlasting shame.

Praise the Lord,

John

Re: The Mud People

That's the way I see it. At the second coming there will be survivors, to be ruled by an iron rod, we will rule and judge them. Cast-aways

All armies and many nations will be destroyed ... but some nations/individuals will survive.
    Some people don't understand how there can be so little sin in the millenial view of a world full of surviving unbelievers, but what you describe explains it. Complete utter fear of God for those who miss the resurrection at the second coming. Yet as per Thessalonians, forever seperated from the glory of God when the Lord comes.

Describes to me those who are saved yet, saved as by or through fire.

The mud people? sounds like a Terry Goodkind novel. Where's my high D'Haran translation book? Musta left it in the Keep with the Slyph.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    That's the way I see it. At the second coming there will be survivors, to be ruled by an iron rod, we will rule and judge them. Cast-aways...
    No one survives the iron rod ruling. They are all smashed into tiny pieces!

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    (Rev 2:27)

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    (Psa 2:9)

Quote Originally Posted by Raybob View Post
    No one survives the iron rod ruling. They are all smashed into tiny pieces!

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    (Rev 2:27)

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    (Psa 2:9)
    The Blitzkrieg dashed the opposition into pieces. The Allies then dashed the German defense into pieces. This is acceptable usage of language, however even though the phrase "dashed into pieces" can be an acceptable phrase to apply to complete military dominance and victory no-one would conclude that it has to result in universal death for the opposition in each battle.

Yes, the nations are dashed into pieces, they are then subsequently ruled over:

He first strikes the nations, then he rules the nations:Rev19
    15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.

I wonder what nations we will have authority over if they are all destroyed:
    26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations

Blog Entries

The Blitzkrieg dashed the opposition into pieces. The Allies then dashed the German defense into pieces. This is acceptable usage of language, however even though the phrase "dashed into pieces" can be an acceptable phrase to apply to complete military dominance and victory no-one would conclude that it has to result in universal death for the opposition in each battle.

Yes, the nations are dashed into pieces, they are then subsequently ruled over:

He first strikes the nations, then he rules the nations:Rev19
    15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.
    Keep reading after that verse and you know that ALL men die at that time.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
    (Rev 19:16-18)

I wonder what nations we will have authority over if they are all destroyed:
    26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations
    Don't know where you got that there is no verse 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybob View Post
    Keep reading after that verse and you know that ALL men die at that time.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
    (Rev 19:16-18)

Both the context and the Greek word translated as "all" point to the fact that all manner of men gathered at Armageddon will be destroyed.

The wording does appear to be referring to all people, but if referring to a battle it is said that all were destroyed, both small and great, captains and cavalry, kings and leaders, all men. It would be wrong to apply the description of that battle to all mankind. The context is referring to the gathered armies of the world, elsewhere we know this is the Armageddon battle.

Strongs: Greek word "pas" translated as "all"
    1) individually
    a) each, every, any, all, the whole, everyone, all things, everything
    2) collectively
    a) some of all types

In the context of Rev 19, when it refers to various types of men, I would say that that the "collective" usage of the word "pas" is more appropriate.

Don't know where you got that there is no verse 26
    Sorry, Rev 2:26

Here are the words of Jesus Christ on the matter.

Rev. 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

So how then can these type of people exist after the new Jerusalem is established?
    Remember there are more than 2 possible destinies for men according to the bible. (there are 4 )

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by episkopos View Post
    I got this dream/vision about 10 or so years ago now. It came to me in 2 parts. Actually, one part came while I slept...there was no sound (no audio) and the 2nd part came in the day... (just the sound). I'm putting them together to relate this.

I saw this huge plain with a ring of mountains just visible in the distance. It is quite dark. I notice that there is a very big angel blowing a trumpet. He is about 10 stories high. There is another angel who is also very big and he is holding a large sword. Behind them is a raised plateau of earth, like a miniature flat mountain. A mound I will call it. In front of this mound, and the angels, are rows and rows of bumps on the ground. They are arranged like ranks in the military fashion. Again it is quite dark, so the details are sketchy.

Then, it appears like dawn is breaking in the distance. But this dawn is getting brighter and brighter. Much brighter than daylight. I see a host among clouds hovering in our direction. I am awed that the light is getting even brighter. I am on my face now, as I can no longer stand up. Now I see the throne of God with God sitting in it. He is surrounded by many people, all hovering and a long queu of angels trailing in the distance. There is a smaller throne on His right side. The whole group hovers (and lands?) on the the mound. Now I begin to notice that what I thought were bumps in the earth are actually people that are hunched over in worship. They are the same colour as the earth around them as they have covered themselves in it to hide their nakedness and shame. There is a smaller angel at my side who tells me that when these people hear the trumpet they must bow to the ground or be slain by the angel holding the sword. These people are never allowed to look directly at God on pain of death. They are the cast-aways on whom is everlasting shame.

Praise the Lord,

John
    I agree with this as well. Do you know there is a dreams/visions/prophecy forums you could post this on instead of "end times"?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    I agree with this as well. Do you know there is a dreams/visions/prophecy forums you could post this on instead of "end times"?
    I couldn't post there as it says private. I suppose it could be moved there!!!

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

I couldn't post there as it says private. I suppose it could be moved there!!!
    Oh, I see you recently joined here....you have to have been here for a certain amount of time and have a certain amount of posts to get in there. I don't recall the details of the time and posts you have to have but one of the mods can tell you that.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Here are the words of Jesus Christ on the matter.

Rev. 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

So how then can these type of people exist after the new Jerusalem is established?
    Remember there are more than 2 possible destinies for men according to the bible. (there are 4 )
    I believe the New Jerusalem is establshed in the post-millenial era. The evildoers are without the city, in the lake of fire outside Jerusalem.

I'm interested in your view of 4 possible destinies, could you list them? thanks

I'm interested in your view of 4 possible destinies, could you list them? thanks
    As you know we are taught in sunday school that we are either good or bad, and we go to heaven or hell. Remember we are children then.

But most never see beyond that stage.

The bible describes 4 possible destinies for men. The key is at the very end of the bible. The words are of Jesus.

Rev. 22:11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

So Jesus enumerates 4 catagories....holy, righteous, filthy, and unjust (wicked)

These are all alluded to all over the bible...in parables, doctrine, stories etc...

One example early on are the sons of Noah

Shem (Hebrew "name": holy

Yapheth (Hebrew spread out): righteous (dwells in the tents of Shem)

Ham (hot in Hebrew): filthy, dishonoured

The wicked have all perished in the flood. That is the 4th possible destiny.

The first resurrection is for the holy. Those who are called to be holy but are rejected are cast into outer darkness for shame and dishonour. So the first rez is unto either honour or dishonour. Lamb's book of Life.

The 2nd rez is for the righteous and the wicked. Death and life. Book of life.

Thread Information