cure-real

Thread: The 200 million army - China?

Blog Entries

The 200 million army - China?

Many align this army with China however a closer study will show this not to be the case. In fact, the army is NOT the enemy for it is God's army.

The following will show that Rev. chapter 9 describes TWO different armies gathered for battle. The fifth trumpet we see the army of the abyss and in the sixth trumpet the army from above.

The army of the pit. The fifth trumpet

We see the origin of this army is the pit.

Re 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

We see no number mentioned as to the size of this army.

Joe 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.

Thus it is not numbered and cannot be the 200 million...

This army CANNOT kill.

Re 9:5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

This army cannot kill thus this cannot be the 200 million.....

The army of heaven. The sixth trumpet

We see the origin of this army is from heaven

Re 9:16....and I heard the number of them.

Re 9:17"And thus I saw the horses in the vision,

John specifically states that he sees ands hears this army, why? Because they are located in heaven where he is.

This is a numbered army

Re 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

This army DOES kill.

Now it is important to understand the following describes the HORSES not those who are riding them. The horses are the subject of the verse as mentioned prior to those who are seated. Having riders is a charateristic of the horses. Remember, God's army DOES return on horses as well.

Re 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Re 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Re 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

The differences between the two armies

The many differences between these armies support that Rev. 9 speaks of two seperate armies. Now understand that there are simularities but as I have been trying to show Satan is counterfeiting everything thus his army has some of the same apprearances.

Fifth trumpet - Locusts

From the abyss
    Locusts but LIKE horses
    On the heads of these locusts were crowns
    Hair of women / faces
    Teeth of Lions
    Breastplates of iron
    Tails like scorpions / sting
    Could not kill only hurt

Sixth trumpet - Horses

From heaven
    Horses not locusts
    No mention of crowns
    No mention of hair nor faces
    The heads of the horses were like lions
    Breastplates of fire
    Out of the horses mouths issues fire, smoke , brimestone
    Tails LIKE serpants
    They not only hurt but kill

Likewise this army is also the "kings of the east". Simply study the direction east from the BIBLE and you will note that godliness comes from that direction. Of course as will be the case when Christ returns. The river Euphrates is dried up not for them to cross but to fill up with the blood of the coming dead.

In Christ, Mark.

Re: The 200 million army - China?

Interesting. Although I've never studied this, I've always believed that it was about China. Just to throw out some numbers:

China's Military:
    Active military personnel- 2,255,000 [2008]
    Active military reserve- 800,000 [2008]
    Active paramilitary units- 3,969,000 [2008]

Fit for military service- 609,273,077 [2008]

(Source: globalfirepower.com)

In theory, China could produce an army of 200 million people. However that dosen't necessarily mean that that is who Revelation is talking about, as your post points to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    Interesting. Although I've never studied this, I've always believed that it was about China. Just to throw out some numbers:

China's Military:
    Active military personnel- 2,255,000 [2008]
    Active military reserve- 800,000 [2008]
    Active paramilitary units- 3,969,000 [2008]

Fit for military service- 609,273,077 [2008]

(Source: globalfirepower.com)

In theory, China could produce an army of 200 million people. However that dosen't necessarily mean that that is who Revelation is talking about, as your post points to.
    Note I do believe it is possible for China to march upon Israel and highly probable however this and other events will set up the arrival of the AC. Those in "power" are setting the stage for a strong delusion upon the world but it has no biblical base eventhough many teach and promote it actually aiding the cause of this grand deception to take place.

Before the AC arrives you will have.....wars, plagues, mark, kingdom, king

What do we have before Christ returns? same.

China's horse population is less than 13 million.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
    China's horse population is less than 13 million.
    Yeah, but if you put 15-16 troops in a carriage per horse, it could work.

Blog Entries

So who says spiritual beings cannot kill physical beings?

Bible says in the OT that angels slew men. Why can't demons slay men? Why can't angels still slay men? Why can only men slay men? Why can only men torment other men?

Who's to say it's not already happening??

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Many align this army with China however a closer study will show this not to be the case.
    Thanks for the teaching. Thank you ! I had not heard that before.

Shalom

Thread Information