cure-real

Thread: Bob Jones - False Prophet/Teacher

Bob Jones - False Prophet/Teacher

This Bob Jones guy is really creepy .... He sure looks like a false prophet and a false teacher ....

Bob Jones, who has been with the Kansas City Prophets (along with Paul Cain, John Paul Jackson, David Parker, Jim Goll, Francis Frangipane and Mike Bickle), is a huge influence on Todd Bentley. Todd looks up to Bob as his mentor and a senior prophet.

Bob Jones claims to have five, and sometimes as many as ten visions and dreams in one night! He even says that sometimes he has more than that, and sometimes only three or four.

His (Bob Jones) spiritual experiences include voices, angels and translations into heaven. Bob even claims to have wrestled with demons and ended up with marks on his body (red streaks on his face, cuts and gashes on his arms). Bob Jones said, "They got me last night," when related this to Mike Bickle.

The more I learn about this guy, Bob Jones, the worse it gets ..... This is only the tip of the ice berg ....
    * Sola scriptura, sola gratia , sola fide, solas Christus, sola deo gloria
    * Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee -- Isaiah 26:3
    * vja4Him Apologetics Blogs

More on Bob Jones' encounter with the dark side ....

Bob Jones claims to be concerned with the increase of abortion and homosexuality. One time he had a conversation with the devil (didn't Dad Hagin also have a conversation with the devil?) and this is what Bob Jones said: "He told me the next time that I prophesied and told anybody about it, he would kill me. He said, 'If you knock that off we'll move back into all the signs and wonders you want to. You can heal people and you can prophesy day and night if you want to, if you leave these two subjects alone.'

So, Bob Jones apparently made a deal with the devil .... Does that seem Biblical folks ... ??? Do you think this guy, Bob Jones, should be ministering in the church(es) ... ???
    * Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee -- Isaiah 26:3

The Angel Emma ...

Bob Jones and Todd Bentley even share the same angel, Emma. Bob Jones had asked Todd if he had seen the angel Emma yet, but apparently Todd hadn't.

Then a few weeks later, when Todd was in a service at Beulah, North Dakota, guess who walks, or rather glides, in? Todd saw the angel Emma floating over to him, sorta like Kathryn Khulman with her white dress! Todd says that Emma looked like she was about 22 years old, but still looked old at the same time, carrying the wisdom, virtue and grace of Proverbs 31 on her life.

Strange .....

Mystical World of Bob Jones ...

This is too lengthly for me to post. So, you can read for yourself.

Timothy Smith, who is a former member of the Kansas City Fellowship, relates his experiences with Bob Jones:

The Mystical World of Bob Jones

Bob Jones

Thanks for the info. I don't know if he is a false prophet or not, but he is certainly a hardcore legalist.

I vote false prophet. Not even a sneaky one at that....

Thread Information