cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nebuchadnezzar = the beast?

Nebuchadnezzar = the beast?

Remember - John saw a king that was
    ---------------
    this king is to come back one day - and rule again!

----------------

Did you know that Moses warned Israel of this yoke of iron man?

--------------------
    Deuteronomy 28:48
    "...he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee."

Jeremiah 28:14
    "....I have put a yoke of iron....upon...all these nations..."

Consider this?

The yoke of iron was put on the nations - and then read Daniel 9:2.

"....he would accomplish seventy years...."

---------------------Was Daniel seeking info as to this same king?

--------------
    Jeremiah 25:12
    "And it shall come to pass, when seventy years...punish the king of Babylon..."

---------------There weren't any kings of Babylon left to punish when Cyrus the Persian was ruling at the end of the straight thru the calendar 70 years.

------------------take 605 BC. and then go 70 years forward - and what year do you arrive at?

535 B.C.

but the last Babylonian king was taken down by Cyrus in 539 B.C.

---------------Nebuchadnezzar is the king that will come back!
    The former king must finish the years left of Babylonian rule and then be punished!

And all nations shall serve him, and his son, and his son's son, until the very time of his land come..."

him
    his son
    his son's son
    until the very time

of his land

The whole verse in is using Nebuchadnezzar as the main reference point.

----------------until the very time of his land come

v13
    "...her time...her days shall not be prolonged."
    v 10
    "For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened..."
    v 6
    "Howl ye; for the day of the LORD..."
    v 1
    "The burden of Babylon..."
    (Isaiah 13)

Babylon's final day to cry - won't come till the day of the LORD arrives!

Are you aware of this?

Jeremiah 30:7
    "Alas! for that day [is] great, so that none [is] like it...the time of Jacob's trouble..."
    v 8
    "...I will break his yoke..."

Here's something else to point to Neb. returns>

Isaiah 14
    v 31
    ...none shall be alone in his appointed times."

So somebody - wicked - has more than one time to rule.

v 29
    "...shall come forth a cockatrice,
    and...a fiery flying serpent.

--------As if to say, figure out who played the role in the Bible of the cockatrice and you are to expect that same person to come back as the fiery flying serpent.

Jeremiah 8:15
    "...behold trouble."
    v 16
    "The snorting of his horses was heard..."
    v 17
    "For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you..."
    v 19
    "Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people..."

When I was witnessing to strangers - people would tell me that what I said sounded right - but then some would ask me -
    If God called you to do the prophecy of the endtimes - then how come you don't know how to get the number of the beast (Nebuchadnezzar)?

I had worked on it at times, but didn't have a clue even After it seemed that people would start listening closer if I knew it, then I began to pray about understanding it. I do believe that I can explain it.

Solomon had 666 talents of gold.
    What if that gold was put towards the temple that the wicked Babylonian king destroyed?

There is more to it.

It goes into how Belshazzar was weighed for his wickedness with the holy vessels.
    weighed - for sin
    a king is weighed for sin with holy items

Belshazzar was found wanting.
    Eccl. 1 reveals - that means for some reason he couldn't be numbered.
    as in - information was lacking
    to meet the goal of finding out his number

----What if Nebuchadnezzar was weighed for his holy item type sin - and a number of 666 was the result?

Take the words of what made Daniel supplicate that were written by Jeremiah> >

...the word came to Jeremiah...he...accomplish seventy years in the desolations..." v 2

v 27
    "...he shall make it desolate,...the consummation..."

-------------As in till the consummation of Jeremiah's words.

Daniel 9:27 has to be linked to Daniel 9:2's message about a "he" that is to desolate for 70 years.

Gabriel told Daniel
    v 23
    "At the beginning of thy supplications...and I am come to shew [thee]..."

Gabriel came to show Daniel how far off in the future it will head before the end of the Jeremiah's "he" Babylonian king prophecy.

-----------------Jeremiah 25:12
    "And it shall come to pass, when seventy years...I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations."

Quote Originally Posted by vinsight4u8 View Post
    Consider this?

The yoke of iron was put on the nations - and then read Daniel 9:2.

"....he would accomplish seventy years...."

---------------------Was Daniel seeking info as to this same king?

--------------
    Jeremiah 25:12
    "And it shall come to pass, when seventy years...punish the king of Babylon..."

---------------There weren't any kings of Babylon left to punish when Cyrus the Persian was ruling at the end of the straight thru the calendar 70 years.

------------------take 605 BC. and then go 70 years forward - and what year do you arrive at?

535 B.C.

but the last Babylonian king was taken down by Cyrus in 539 B.C.

---------------Nebuchadnezzar is the king that will come back!
    The former king must finish the years left of Babylonian rule and then be punished!
    are you saying Nebuchadnezzar gets raised from the dead?

Quote Originally Posted by rom826 View Post
    are you saying Nebuchadnezzar gets raised from the dead?
    I do believe the Nebuchadnezzar of the past is coming back. I see it as he may be returning in a body that is already prepared for the lake of fire.
    -----------

All of the wicked will be raised eventually, but it seems that two people are coming back early so as to be here for the great tribulation time.

---------
    Another thing I notice is in Daniel 4. Look at v 17.

The wicked Nebuchadnezzar would be made a beast till seven times passed over him - and there was an intended outcome - as hopefully the king would get three particular things.

v 17
    "This matter...to the intent...may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."

1. the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men
    2. the most High chooses whom to put over kingdoms

but

now take special note of the third one.

3. the most High sets up the basest of men
    ///as in the intent of him being a beast is to take him all the way to even admitting - that he is the lowest of men
    God did not pick Nebuchadnezzar because he is some super duper lovely thing in the eyes of God.

Oh, no - the king is to realize that all other men are better than he is. God has chosen the lowest and put him over Babylon.

Just before the king becomes a beast - Daniel will list what is going to be attained.

So we have the intended 3 things.
    and then -------
    Daniel only reveals that 2 of them will be admitted to by the king.

The third one the king will not admit to.
    Nebuchadnezzar even after eating grass as an ox - will not see himself as the lowest of men.

Daniel 4:25 and 32 - plus Daniel 5:21 also show that Daniel knew the king will fail to believe the third part.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinsight4u8 View Post
    I do believe the Nebuchadnezzar of the past is coming back. I see it as he may be returning in a body that is already prepared for the lake of fire.
    Vin, thats reincarnation, no other way to describe it and I know you know reincarnation is not Biblical. Neb is dead, period, his soul is not coming back. His first body that he had, the one that is dead will be seeing the lake of fire, but he aint comin back.

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    Vin, thats reincarnation, no other way to describe it and I know you know reincarnation is not Biblical. Neb is dead, period, his soul is not coming back. His first body that he had, the one that is dead will be seeing the lake of fire, but he aint comin back.

Amen to the reincarnation statement.

However....

Do you realize that Nebuchadnezzar most likely died as a humbled and righteous man of God? Ever read Daniel Chapter 4, which was written by Neb himself? From what we know from the Book of Daniel, it appears that we will see Neb. in heaven one day because he was humbled by God.

Quote Originally Posted by tundra View Post

However....

Do you realize that Nebuchadnezzar most likely died as a humbled and righteous man of God? Ever read Daniel Chapter 4, which was written by Neb himself? From what we know from the Book of Daniel, it appears that we will see Neb. in heaven one day because he was humbled by God.
    Yep. After loosing his kingdom and living as an animal for a few years, looks like ol' Neb finally "got it" and had this to say:

Dan 4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

He'd probably make a far better leader today than most politicians.
    In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

Blog Entries

However....

that's a very good point... and also keep in mind Daniel had the vision of the Beast AFTER the death of Nebuchadnezzar... it was during the first year of his son Belshazzar that he started receiving end times revelation...
    The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you,And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,And give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

Blog Entries

However....

I thought more about him after I posted and I did over step as I have no idea nor right to judge his eternal destiny.

Daniel never speaks of the king as changed - as in righteous.

Look at how the king was spoken about before being a beast and after.
    Remember to be saved - the king would have to do away with his fake gods.
    Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4 only refers to his type of god one time.

Daniel 4:9
    "...spirit of the holy gods is in thee,..."
    v 8
    "...according to the name of my god..."

Never in this chapter does the king change whom is god is.

Many other times would seem as if the king was close to changing his ways too - but he clung to his fake god still.

Daniel 2:37
    "...for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom..."
    v 46
    "Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worhsipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him."
    v 47
    "The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth [it is], that your God [is] a God of gods, and a Lord of kings..."

-------------
    Daniel 1:2
    "And the LORD gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god..."

(Babylonian tradition has that taking from a land they captured - god-type of stuff and placing it in the
    temple to their Babylonian god, shows their god captured the other god).

The vessels were still there years later, in the days of Belshazzar.

After being a beast, tradition has it that the king didn't even release the Judah king from his prison - and even put his own son in there with him.
    as to: Nebuchadnezzar didn't like the way the empire was run while he was gone.

Scripture shows that once Nebuchadnezzar was dead - his son then ran the empire and released the king of Judah.
    /Tradition has that they became friends in prision.

2 Kings 25:27
    'And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah,...that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison."
    v 28
    "And changed his prison garments: and he did eat bread continually before him all the days of his life."

---------------

As to how would he come back?
    We are told in Rev. 17 - beast was
    is not

Yet this king that was one of five fallen kings is coming back to be the eighth.

What if the king comes back in his already prepared for the lake of fire body?

All of the wicked will eventually be resurrected - they will find then that their names are not in the book of llfe - they were blotted out.
    they rejected God - Jesus Christ

Then they will go to the lake of fire.

Okay, what if two people are to come back early and be made ready for the pit -
    the wicked fallen king
    and the false prophet
    ?

We know they are already doomed to the lake of fire - so they won't be at the time of the opening of the books.

The Bible has it - who can make war with him?

What if he is in a special body - a ready for the lake of fire - to be doomed forever body?

Reincarnation is truly not the way - and a person in that belief could come back as animals or such.

What I'm talking about is - out of the pit - maybe comes the ready for the lake of fire person of Nebuchadnezzar.

This man was not saved, even after being a beast - he never said God.
    but the - King of heaven

Hey, what about - using the word God - and also - God of the earth.
    The king was to understand that he is the lowest of men - but after being a beast - he told others that they are reputed as nothing.
    As for him - majesty was added

The very first thing written as to what the king did was - lift up his eyes toward heaven.

In the New Testament parable - the humble man would not do that.

Thread Information